Who we are
NUCLIO is a non profit association. Our website address is: https://nuclio.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Forms, Messages, Newsletters
- When you subscribe to NUCLIO newsletters – email address, name.
- When you register for courses, conferences, and events – personal data provided in the forms.
- When you send us a communication using our Contact Forms – Name, email address, content of your communication, and further data needed to solve your question (if applicable)
Information collected is used:
- to manage your requests and applications in relation to your communications sent via the contact forms;
- to send you newsletters and new features in relation with NUCLIO/GTTP activities.
If you leave a message on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may use an analytics system that is hosted on our own servers. The information we keep is anonymized and is used only to assess users behaviour while using this site.
Who we share your data with
NUCLIO never shares data with outside parties.
How long we retain your data
The only permanent data collected is via the subscription of the NUCLIO Newsletter. Please take a look at the Newsletter page to check out the policies regarding your data.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.