EdMuse – Education and Museum: Cultural Heritage for Science Learning was a project connect to the promotion of initiatives, starting in primary school, for using ICT, the open educational resources and digital resources of cultural heritage for the improvement of science learning.
- To promote a new ways of learning and teaching through innovative method, using technologies and open digital resources that can be non-formal content for design curriculum.
- A new way for schools and museums cooperation.
- To share and exchange best practices and applications among school models of different countries.
- To enable the teachers training for designing learning activities cross-disciplinary for improving a collaborative work to include scientific issues in different areas of the school curriculum.
- Innovative relationships between teachers and museum staff.
- Accessibility to resources as tools to enable teachers to create teaching units to be shared as OER (Open Educational Resources).
- Providing students formal and no formal educational content adopting a language close to that they use on every day.
NUCLIO was the Portuguese partner of this European project.
More information on the project website: