O Evento Nacional para seleção de professores portugueses para o Festival Europeu em 2017 vai decorrer em Lisboa no próximo dia 30 de abril de 2016!
Mais uma vez professores de todo o país e de todos os níveis de ensino são convidados a inscrever as suas ideias criativas para ensinar ciências, matemática ou TIC e apresentá-las numa feira de educação!
Os professores selecionados terão a oportunidade única de participar no Festival de Debrecen, na Hungria de 29 de junho a 2 de julho e apresentar o seu projeto e materiais a outros 350 professores europeus!
As inscrições abrem brevemente!
European Festival Science on Stage
The festival, hosted every two years in a different country, is the culmination of national events in the participating countries. Following the festivals the ideas are cascaded throughout participating countries and participants have the opportunity to work together and develop their teaching skills.
What is a “good project”?:
All projects represent inquiry-based learning approaches.
- Science for the Youngest – Projects for pre-school and primary school children.
- Science and our Environment – Projects which use science to explore environmental, health and sustainability issues.
- ICT in Science Education – Projects which use information and communication technologies in the classroom.
- Inclusive Science – Projects which address socio-economic, gender and cultural inequalities.
- Cooperation for Science Teaching – Projects developed in cooperation with schools, the industry or universities.
- Low-cost Science – Projects which are simple and can be adapted by everyone.
- Joint projects – Projects developed in cooperation between teachers from different countries, one of whom at least participated in a previous festival.
All participants present their projects and experiments at stands in an exhibition. The fair is the main element of the festival.
Interactive hands-on sessions from teachers for teachers to work together to learn and practice new skills, develop activities or create resources.
On Stage Performances
Participants hold plenary presentations, performances or experimental lectures on a stage.
To improve the quality of teaching by:
- enabling science teachers to exchange teaching concepts and experience
- inspiring and motivating science teachers
- informing teachers about wider scientific research
The ultimate goal of Science on Stage is to improve science teaching thereby promoting a more scientifically literate population, and encouraging more schoolchildren to consider a career in science or engineering.
Para mais informações: